God is faithful

The Lord has been taking me on a journey to better live out the gospel but more importantly, to speak the gospel to the lost. For the past several months everywhere I go and everything I do has been done with the thought of, how can I communicate the gospel today. This is not a sign of my spirituality as much as it is the Lord's faithfulness to teaching me urgency in my obedience in this matter.

We, in the past couple weeks, I have had the opportunity to speak the message of Christ's death, burial, and resurrection for the forgiveness of sin, to 3 different individuals specifically. Each of these opportunities has stemmed from the Lord simply saying to me, "If you are willing and surrendered, I will use you." And so that has been my approach each day, and it's been amazing to see the Lord's faithfulness, even in my unbelief and timidity in those moments. Ask me the stories, they are really cool!

Will we remember that God's faithfulness is the means to our obedience? I challenge you to simply say each morning, "Lord I want to be minister of reconciliation today. Make me aware of opportunities to speak your name today and give me your grace to walk in obedience. I surrender."

Gen 18:14 - "Is anything too hard for the Lord."

Journeying to better obedience with you,
Dave

0 comments: