3 Key Questions for 2011

So what will it look like for you?  Do you have a plan?  I believe the reason we fail come March, is because we begin to think, "How in the world can I keep this up until December???"  When all we should be thinking about getting through today, knowing that "His mercies are new every morning."

3 key questions you must ask if you will do things differently in 2011.


WHEN?  If you don't determine when you will do it, it won't happen.

HOW?  If you don't have a game plan, it won't happen.

WHO?  If you don't have someone walking with you through it, you will most definitely fail.  So who is your accountability? 

The times I have been successful are the times I have continually begged the Lord to do it in me.  I don't have what it takes to pursue the Lord over the long haul.  He MUST do it in me!  If you don't beg him to do it in you, it won't happen...and even if it does, it will be futile.

If you want to read some more about this or you want to know what my game plan is for 2011, check out my personal blog HERE.

Praying for more of Him in 2011!
Dave

0 comments: