Prayer

I would like you to take a moment and think about a question. What would you like for God to do in your life or change about yourself?

The question is to help me to know how to pray for you in a proactive way. So much of my prayer for people is reactionary to difficult times or circumstances. There is value to that sort of prayer. But it has gotten stale. I want to pray for you, help me to pray for you.

As you think about that question, I would like you think deeply about it and think dangerously about it. By deeply, I mean go beyond the surface thoughts. Get to the core of what you want God to do in you. By dangerously, I mean to ask for something that will require a change in you that may not be comfortable. Ask for something that you have found impossible to attain for yourself.

Leave your answers in the comments section. If you want to share something a bit more personal and do not want to comment here, email me at rik@northchurchstl.com.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you pray that God shows me what he sees in me, and to help me change what he dosen't like, and to help me grow closer to him.
thanks Jordan